The University of Queensland is pleased to announce the Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice Guangdong Province Student Scholarship. The scholarship is open to international students to undertake coursework study in the Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice.
The Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice Scholarship is an exciting opportunity for high achieving international students. Scholars will receive a $5,000 – $10,000 tuition fee scholarship.
UQ is a research-intensive institution in the top 50 universities around the world, which offers choice and opportunities in undergraduate and postgraduate learning.
Applications Deadline: 17 May 2019
Course Level: The scholarship is open for the postgraduate degree program.
Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in the field of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice.
Scholarship Award: Scholars will receive a $5,000 – $10,000 tuition fee scholarship.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- International students who have graduated from an institute in Guangdong province, China and are not already undertaking any studies in Australia.
- Students who wish to commence the study of the Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ in July 2019
- Students who have received an unconditional offer to study the Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ in July 2019.
- Criteria are based on academic excellence, and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
- Students must not simultaneously hold another scholarship
You must apply for the Masters in Pharmaceutical Industry Practice before applying for the scholarship.
How to Apply: Lodge an official application for the Masters in Pharmaceutical Industry Practice.
- Receive a UQ Student ID Number and an unconditional offer (or a conditional offer providing that all conditions are to be met by the scholarship application closing date).
- Once you have received your offer, submit the following via email to [email protected]
- Personal/motivational statement
- This statement should be no more than 1,000 words and address:
- The reasons for your interest in studying the masters of pharmaceutical industry practice at UQ
- Your personal goals and ambitions
- One reference letter from teaching staff at your institution or from an employer, if available (in English). The academic reference letters should ideally rank your academic performance against your peer group.
- If your application for your chosen degree program has not been assessed by the scholarship application closing date, unfortunately, we cannot take your scholarship application into consideration.