Applications are invited for Science International Scholarships at the University of Queensland in Australia. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Any, other than Australian citizens and permanent residents.
UQ is a research-intensive institution in the top 50 universities worldwide, offering choice and opportunity in undergraduate and postgraduate learning.
Students must have achieved an entry level OP minimum of 11 or the equivalent if originating from another Australian state or territory or for continuing students has a GPA of at least 4.0.
Applications Deadline: January 15, 2019
Course Level: Scholarships are available to study Undergraduate and Postgraduate Coursework.
Study Subject: Bachelors Programs Bachelor of:
- Advanced Science (Hons)
- Agricultural Science (Hons)
- Biomedical Science
- Biotechnology (Hons)
- Environmental Management (Hons)
- Environmental Science (Hons)
- Equine Science
- Occupational Health & Safety Science (Hons)
- Regional and Town Planning
- Sustainable Agriculture
- Veterinary Science (Hons)
- Veterinary Technology
- Wildlife Science
Masters Programs Master of:
- Agricultural Science
- Animal Science
- Conservation Biology
- Conservation Science
- Environmental Management
- Financial Mathematics
- Food Science and Technology
- Geographic Information Science
- Magnetic Resonance Technology
- Mineral Resources
- Molecular Biology
- Molecular Imaging Technology
- Occupational Health and Safety Science
- Quantum Technology (starting Semester 2 2019)
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Veterinary Science
Scholarship Award: Scholarship worth $3,000 will be awarded.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Any, other than Australian citizens and permanent residents.
Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Any, other than Australian citizens and permanent residents.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for a Science International Scholarship at UQ, an applicant must:
• Be able to be classified as an international student in Australia.
• By the scholarships closing date, submit all documentation to meet conditions associated with an offer from UQ for an approved program.
• Demonstrate strong academic performance as part of the UQ program application.
• Be enrolling in a program administered by the UQ Faculty of Science; the program must be of more than one year’s duration (full time).
• Be enrolling in their first semester of study at UQ.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the university’s English language proficiency requirements apply.
How to Apply: 1. Lodge an official UQ undergraduate or postgraduate program application for entry into one of the eligible Science programs (listed in the Appendix) directly to The University of Queensland or through your education agent. https://future-students.uq.edu.au/apply
UQ International Admissions Section
Level 2, JD Story Building
The University of Queensland
Brisbane, Queensland, 4072 Australia
Lodging an application requires you to pay UQ’s application fee for international students.
- Receive a UQ Student ID Number and an offer. If your offer is conditional you must meet all conditions by the scholarship closing date.
- Complete and submit the Science International Scholarship online application form (science.uq.edu.au/international-scholarships)